CALIFORNIA DO NOT SELL INFORMATION
ONLINE ADVERTISING OPT OUT OPTIONS
Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Opt-Outs
The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) offer tools to provide consumers with choices as to whether participating third parties can use your information to provide targeted advertising. To opt out of sharing your information with such participating third parties for targeted advertising, please use the following tools:
- For Websites: The DAA CCPA Opt Out Tool, available at https://optout.privacyrights.info/?c=1, and the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Tool, available at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- For Mobile Applications: The DAA CCPA App Opt Out Tool, available at https://www.privacyrights.info/appchoices and the NAI App Opt-Out Tool, available at https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice
If you are on the web, you can opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings. Google also participates in the DAA WebChoices Tool (above).
Facebook Ad Preferences
Facebook offers settings that may control what information Facebook uses about you or your device activity for advertising purposes. Login to Facebook and go to Settings > Ads > Ad Settings (web) or Ad Preferences > Ad Settings (app) for more information.
- The opt-outs described above are device- and browser-based. Because the information being shared relates to your device ID and/or browser ID, you must opt out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. If you clear cookies, your opt-out will no longer be valid and you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- We do not maintain or control the opt-out mechanisms and settings above and are not responsible for their operation.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites).