TERMS OF SALE
Effective Date: January 31, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DISPUTES ABOUT THESE TERMS OF SALE AND UNITEDMASTERS SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN SECTION 18 OF THE UNITEDMASTERS’ TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED INTO THESE TERMS OF SALE BY REFERENCE.
These Terms of Sale apply to the purchases you make of digital products (“Digital Products”) offered by UnitedMasters, LLC (“UnitedMasters,” “we,” or “our”) or third party sellers that sell Digital Products directly to you through our Services (“Third Party Sellers”). We provide premium music distribution services for independent artists, facilitate partnerships between artists and brands, maintain a marketplace to buy and sell beats, and offer related services through our mobile applications, websites, and social media pages (collectively referred to by us as the “Services”).
Price and Availability
Prices for Digital Products are subject to change without notice. The Services may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, including with respect to the price of Digital Products. Neither UnitedMasters nor Third Party Sellers shall be held responsible for any pricing, typographical, or other errors. We may make improvements and/or changes in the Digital Products offered at any time without notice.
Unless noted otherwise, all promotional offers we offer are limited to purchases made through the Services, and are subject to the conditions of the offer. Purchases must be made during the specified promotional period to qualify and in accordance with any other terms offered in connection with such promotions.
For your convenience, we offer a variety of approved payment methods (e.g., credit cards) to complete your purchase on the Services (“Payment Method”). You will be informed about those options during the payment process. We reserve the right to change the payment methods and payment service providers with which we work at any time in our sole discretion.
Please note that your payment will be processed by our selected third-party payment processors, and your payment information will not be collected or stored by us.
When you purchase a stand-alone product, our third-party payment processor will charge your Payment Method at the time of purchase, along with any applicable taxes. These purchases are non-refundable, and there are no refunds offered. Any disputes regarding the availability or quality of Beats you purchase through the Beat Exchange are between you and the person or entity selling the Beat. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for purchases made through the Beat Exchange or disputes between you and any Beat Exchange seller.
- Auto-renewing Subscription. Your Digital Products subscription, which may start with a promotional rate, will auto-renew at the end of the cycle stated at the time of your order (“Billing Period”) unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You can view the date of your next scheduled payment by viewing them in your mobile application’s subscription management center if you purchased your subscription via iOS or Android, or by accessing your membership tab in user settings if you purchased your subscription directly from us.
- Differing Subscriptions/Promotions. We may offer a number of types of subscriptions, including subscriptions to different Digital Products. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms of Sale will be disclosed at the time of purchase or in other communications made available to you. We reserve the right to change or terminate any offered subscriptions or promotions at any time.
- Recurring Billing. By placing an order for a subscription, you authorize us to charge you the subscription fee then in effect at the beginning of each Billing Period, plus applicable taxes, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount charged each Billing Period may vary for reasons that may include price changes, changing your subscription, or changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amount each Billing Period. Applicable taxes may vary. For example, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method the promotional rate disclosed on the subscription screen in the initial Billing Period (if applicable) and the regular subscription rate in subsequent Billing Periods, each with applicable taxes. We automatically bill your Payment Method on the first calendar day of each Billing Period. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, in the event your Payment Method has not successfully settled. If your Payment Method is declined for a recurring payment of your subscription fee, we may continue to try to charge your payment method for up to sixty (60) days. We may cancel your subscription at any time after the prior subscription period if the Payment Method is declined.
- Billing Period. We will charge the subscription fee at the commencement of your subscription or, if applicable, at the end of your free trial period, and automatically on the first calendar day of each Billing Period thereafter unless and until your subscription is canceled.
- Cancellations. You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to the membership tab in your account settings. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Billing Period to avoid billing of the next Billing Period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method. Accordingly, when you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription, and you will not receive a refund for the current Billing Period. Your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current Billing Period, and you will continue to have access to your subscription for the balance of the Billing Period. Any purchases of a Digital Product subscription through a third party (e.g., app store), are subject to that third party’s cancellation policies and procedures.
- Refunds. Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used Billing Periods. We reserve the right, however, to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit in one instance, we are under no obligation to issue the same refund or credit in the future.
Agreement to Electronic Communications
By purchasing a Digital Product on the Services, you consent to receive notices, disclosures, agreements, policies, receipts, confirmations, transaction information, account information, other communications, and changes or updates to any such documents electronically (collectively, the “Electronic Communications”). We will provide these Electronic Communications by posting them on your account, and/or emailing them to your primary email address associated with your account. You agree that the Electronic Communications will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. Electronic Communications will be deemed received by you within 24 hours of the time posted to your account, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered.
Changes to the Terms of Sale
We may, from time to time, change these Terms of Sale. When such changes are made, we will make a copy of the new Terms of Sale available to you the Services, and provide you with any other notice required by applicable law.